What are cookies
This is a small amount of information the web server sends to the web browser, allowing the server to collect feedback from the browser. You can choose to delete our or third-party cookies using the options of each browser. This may affect interaction with our or other sites.
You can find more information about cookies at: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/cookies.html
How cookies help
Cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- allowing you to share content on social media sites.
We do not process cookies for
- Collection of identifying personal data – we shall always seek your explicit permission if we ever want to collect such information;
- Collection of sensitive information without your explicit consent
We use the following types of cookies:
- Statistics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites. They follow the search method and help us build an account of how our readers use the website. We may use this information to display ads that might be of particular interest to our and other websites.
- Service cookies that help us make our websites as effective as possible. They allow you to remember the registration and login data, to keep your preferred settings.
- Third-party advertising and analytics that are placed on behalf of independent advertisers advertising on our sites. These cookies can be placed in the ad or elsewhere on our sites. These cookies are anonymous – they can not identify you. They are used for statistical analysis, allowing the advertiser to count how many people saw his ad or have seen it more than once. They can also allow the advertiser to adjust the ad to you when you visit other websites.
- We do not have access to third-party cookies, and third-party organizations do not have access to ours. Third-party cookies have their own strict confidentiality rules.
Setting your cookie preferences
You can control how cookies are placed on your device either via Your Cookies Setting on this website or from within your own browser.
You can turn cookies off, however due to their role of enhancing or enabling usability and site processes, disabling cookies may prevent you from being able to use certain parts of this website.
If you would like to disable cookies on your machine, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser will tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.