Conference "The civil sector in support of refugees from Ukraine"
On June 27, the “Dokova & Dokov for the Future” foundation took part in a cooperation conference “The civil sector in support of refugees from Ukraine”.
At the conference, regional NGOs met and discussed:
– current issues in a working group on “Education” and care for Ukrainian children;
– opportunities for financing under European and national programs;
– the civil sector on the first line;
– institutional response at the national level;
– good cooperation practices for the integration of Ukrainian refugees in the EU through education and culture.
The conference is organized by the United Nations High Commission – UNHCR and the Bulgarian Council for Refugees and Migrants.